Hello! Welcome to Beyond Soy!
As we try to find new soy-free options, we are always on the lookout for new meals to make at home. Our favorites are meals that feel a little fancy, but aren’t too hard to make and don’t require that much preparation. This salmon, cheese, and pita recipe fits our requirements perfectly!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- Any desired seasonings (we use lemon juice, salt, and pepper)
- 1 package (5 oz.) Boursin cheese
- 1 package pitas (check and make sure they are soy-free)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Season the salmon fillet as desired.
- Bake salmon (skin side down) for 15 minutes.
- Shred salmon with a fork.
- To eat, spread the cheese on the pita and top with salmon.