Hello! Welcome to Beyond Soy!
We can't get enough of these soy-free brownies! They are so easy to make (just mix and bake!), and they always come out tasting so good!
What you'll need:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 tbsp. dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- nonstick spray (verify it contains no soy lecithin)
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together
- Spray a 9x9 pan with nonstick spray
- Spread the batter evenly in pan
- Bake 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Cut and serve!