Hello! Welcome to Beyond Soy!
Happy Labor Day! If you are looking for one last meal that tastes like summer, then you are in luck! This Ranch Chicken recipe is quick and easy and truly captures that summery taste. You can even use a grill instead of the oven. Pair with rice and corn on the cob for a great Labor Day dinner.
What You'll Need
- ⅔ cup Ranch dressing (we use Marzetti Simply Dressed Ranch)
- ⅓ cup French’s Classic Yellow Mustard
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 6 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
What To Do
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Combine ranch dressing, mustard, and sugar in a large bowl; save ½ cup of the sauce in a separate bowl
- Use the remaining sauce to coat the chicken in a glass baking dish
- Bake for 25 minutes, until done
- After plating the chicken, add the remaining sauce on top