Hello! Welcome to Beyond Soy!
Is there anything better in life than a hot blueberry muffin just out of the oven?
These muffins are quick and easy to make. They pair well with soups, stews, or any other sort of cold-weather food!
What you'll need:
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries, (we use frozen)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Mix dry ingredients together with a whisk.
- Mix milk, butter and eggs together.
- Stir blueberries into dry mix.
- Grease muffin pan.
- Add liquid mix to dry mix, stirring lightly and QUICKLY.
- Batter will be lumpy and barely mixed--that's okay!
- Pour into prepared pan, fill each muffin about 2/3 full.
- Bake 15-20 min until light brown.
Enjoy hot or cold!